Thursday 24 June 2010

Raindrops

Hello,
Not that we have had any this week, I mean raindrops...
I 'm having a fabulous time. I have a week off work and my mother decided to come over last minute.
She arrived on Friday night at St. Pancras International station with the Eurostar. I hadn't been there before and I must say I am never going there again by car. Goodness me! All the way through London to get there. Eventhough it was late evening, the traffic was hectic and the satnav couldn't keep up...
Mom 's going back on Saturday, but we are taking her up to Ebbsfleet International station. Much better.
So I haven't done much crafting, 'cause I 'm either out clothes shopping for mom or enjoying the sun in the garden.
I did manage to finish this card that I started last weekend... can you imagine?
The image is completely paper pieced, even the colored skin tones.
Supplies: Morehead stamps, Whoop De Doo paper from GCD studio, MS border punch, Marianne Design Creatables flower and border dies, Joy! Craft ribbon, Spellbinders label and deckled rectangle die, Shabby Shutters and Old Paper Distress ink, Stickles, pearls, beadcap, brad and flowerthreads.
I 'm trying to show you the design of the border die, it has little flowers embossed in every oval shape.
The stamped image is paper pieced and not colored, except for the skin tones, which have also been cut out.

1 comment:

Heather Rogers said...

Absolutely adorable. :)