Sunday 16 January 2011

Make a wish

A fresh looking card for today.
Soft springtime colours as I have had enough of dark gloomy winter.
I think I 'm suffering with daylight deprivation,... I crave sunshine.
So a card to cheer me up. Love Penny Black stamps, especially this little Critter Party set.

 I liked the faded look of the background. 
My ink is almost finished, so it wasn't moist enough for the stamp.
Would get the same effect with a brayer.
DP: Making Memories Fresh Anthology - Sydney
Nestabilities: Lacy Squares.
Stamps: Penny Black, Hero Arts Cling background
Ink: Old paper distress ink, Memento Tuxedo black
Copics, Anita's 3D clear gloss finish
Hero Arts flowers with Glimmer Mist Pearl and Old Lace, blue vintage buttons

1 comment:

PeggyLovesVintage said...

I love the whimsy in this card! Very cute!