Saturday 19 March 2011

Buds Box Card

Hello,
I have been missing for a couple of days, but only because I have been working on this sweety.
It is a box card, well actually a shakerbox with my card attached to the front of it.
I have made my own felt roses and leaves. I coloured the ribbon on the front with Copics and the lace with Glimmer Glam in Pink Lipstick.
I love Glimmer Glam and Glaze and the Mists, so glad I discovered them. This little stamp is from Sugar Nellie and of the artist Elisabeth Bell.

 This little felt flower is from MM.
Inside the box is my flower garden. I have changed all the flowers with Glimmer.
 On the tag is a Hero Arts Friends sentiment stamp.
 So lovely these Prima leaves.
A butterfly border with Glimmer Glam. Really good stuff as it makes the embellishments a bit stiffer and sturdier.
 Even the back of the box is decorated.
 Another detail of the flowers. You can click on them to enlarge.
 All the glitter used and some...
And some of the items used.
Hope you like it.

No comments: