Monday 21 May 2012

Tilda with egg basket

Finally, I did it again, ...another Magnolia card. I don't get much crafty time lately and this one has been lying around for a while waiting to be finished.
I love my new stamp from Magnolia, it matches with other stamps I have from the collection. It has a rural feel to it and matches with my other Tildas holding baskets and flowers.
Lovely Webster's Pages papers used on the front of the card. The red and white dot and green gingham papers are from Lidl. Green silk Petaloo flowers used as leaves and Prima flowers sprayed and painted with Glimmer Mist and Glimmer Glaze. Sunflower and red roses from John Lewis.
Adorable little Tilda is coloured with Faber Castel pencils. These are very easy to use and are very blendable.
I used a sentiment from the paper collection and cut it out with a Magnolia tag die.
Another view of the completed card.

No comments: