Friday 25 September 2009

Thinking of fall

Hello, I am finally back with more to post. I managed to squeeze in some time to craft. I promised my mum to make a mini scrapbook of her holiday here, so she has something to look back when she goes home. So I'm sorry if cards will be off the menu for the next week. Autumn has started and this is what I made:

Supplies: paper by We 'Re MemoryMakers Nonsense collection, orange and green card from stash, Doodlecharms Cartridge Cricut, Copics, Brilliance ink by Tsukineko, Martha Stewart border punch, Fiskars tag punch, paper distresser, Xcut large corner rounder punch, black Sakura Identi-pen.

The pumpkins and leaf border are cut with the Cricut and then colored with Copic Ciao's and Brilliance ink. The ink for the cheeks, I applied with a small paintbrush and inked the 2 tags.

The Doodlecharms cart has many seasonal/occasional images and resembles in that way the Stretch Your Imaginations cart. It is the latest cart I bought and it was in reduction at Hobbycraft for £34 a steal, normally they are £70-£60 and I would NEVER buy them from Hobbycraft. Provocraft has got new carts and the Child's Life is grabbing my attention. Will be on the Christmas wishlist, amongst the A and C set from the Copics and a whole lot of Martha Stewart punches and Basic Grey papers. I 'll need to be extra good for the dear santa hubby...

Keep looking another card coming up soon.

No comments: