Friday 17 September 2010

I'm back!

Hello everyone,
My goodness, I haven't posted for more than a month!
I didn't think I was ever going to have a chance to craft again. Nevertheless, we had a wonderfull holiday in the Lake District. I took my craft box in case the weather would be wet and dreary, but we were very lucky and only had rain on a few days. Then I sat down to stamp and colour with watercolours, but didn't make a single card. I only managed to assble them yesterday.
I' ll post a card I was making before we left on holiday, but didn't manage to finish it.
A booklet card, cut with the Cricut Wild Card


The front cover

The inside panels
Another view

 And this is what we have been up to...
Fishing, kayaking, hiking, fell walking,....enjoying life.

Up Black Crag Fell; windy, with stunning views.

Walking in the Grizedale Forest
Catching pike

Walking round the unnamed tarn.


Walking around Grasmere Lake

On our way to Skellwith Waterfall

Taking in the view, behold the traffic...

At Skellwith Falls

Fishing at dusk at Coniston Lake

An old Quarry

Californian tree

Fishing from the kayak

Me, getting us around

On our way to Black Crag

Fishing in Coniston
Fish we were here again!

1 comment:

Heather Rogers said...

WOW! Amazing photos. I love how everything is so pretty and green.
I am glad to see you are back...I was beginning to wonder what happened.