Thursday 23 September 2010

Whiff of Joy - Snowman

Good morning,
A rainy Thursday, but nothing can spoil the fun, as I have the day off work.
I have another Christmas card to share and I 'm sorry if you 're not in the mood just yet...
I have a lot to make for this season and I haven't scratched the surface yet.
I have a few stamped images ready, all coloured with watercolours. Although I had a limited color palette, I think they came out alright. They have to look a bit vintage/ shabby.
Supplies:
Stamps: Whiff of Joy, Hero Arts, Sei
DP: Marianne design Eline 's Vintage blue & green
Color: Cotman Watercolours, Distress ink, Stickles, Shimmerz paint
Embellies: Viva pearlpen, MS borderpunch, Nestabilities, Making Memories ribbon, McGill branch punch, Kaisercraft flowers, beadcap, brad, Fiskars label punch.

No comments: