Sunday 17 April 2011

Dreaming of everything wonderful

Hello everyone,
I have neglected my blog a bit. I have had a few hiccups with my internet connection. So I finally decided to give the wireless router a try.
When it finally arrived, it didn't seem to improve the connection or the speed, although my computer was saying it had excellent strength. After a few days of just browsing on my iPod, my service provider seems to be up to scratch and I can now use my laptop without extra stress of losing connection.
My next card has been ready for a while, but unable to post.
I am using a Lili of the Valley stamp and coloured with Distress ink.
Here is the sneak peek I posted earlier.
 I stamped the image with Adirondack Latte ink.
I used just 9 different distress inks to colour the whole image. It is my first time trying this, but I must say that I love the result. It really gives a less clean and crisp finish than the Copics, but it is so much fun to do.
I finally found some small doilies on the craft fair and I have used Glimmer Mist to colour it.
The sentiment is also from Lili of the Valley. The butterfly is from MS with a thick layer of Stickles.
The DP is from Making Memories Just Chillin'.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: