Sunday 17 April 2011

Have a great day!

Hello again,
My next card is on entry for the Lili of the Valley Challenge blog; Challenge 92 - Happy Birthday.
It is the same stamp as used in my previous post and also coloured with distress inks, but this time fewer colours and stamped with Staz-on.
Here is the sneak peek I did earlier on.
 The full image, cut with  Nestabilities Deckled Rectangles.
 I used a pre-scored blue card and Papermania papers and die cuts, and also some Ledger paper from Making Memories.
Prima flowers with Glimmer Glam and Doodlebug jewels. A MS butterfly in 3 layers with glitter powder.
 The wave cut on the paper is done with my Cricut Plantin Schoolbook.
 Some Papermania die cut letters on the inside of the card spell Celebrate.
And once again the complete card.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a nice day.

1 comment:

Mascha Zimmerman said...

lovely card, great papers embelishments, bye Mascha