Monday 7 November 2011

Autumn foxy

Hi,
I made another autumn flavoured card. 'cause although I hate the arrival of the darker days, I do love the changes in nature and the autumn colours.
I have used my Cricut and Gypsy for this card and the Give a Hoot cartridge to cut this swirly fox. The leaves are a cut from the Flowershoppe cartridge.
I used Basic Grey papers for the card and some old cardstock which I coloured with Distress inks to make it match the paper.
I particularly love this frame from Spellbinders and you'll be seeing this quite a lot on my cards. The sentiment is from Hero Arts and the flourish stamp is from TCP studio. I embossed it in dark brown ink and added Antique linen stain to the punched label.
I am off to prepare diner and if I am not too tired, I might play with my goodies from the NEC or we'll be watching a movie; The Pacific series.

No comments: