Sunday 14 February 2010

Miss You

Hello,
Made a little card for my mother. Now that she is recovering at home, I know she feels lonely at times.
It's again a Penny Black stamp, but it might be the last for a while now. I got some Valentine presents from my DH; 2 new Cricut cartridges and more. We drove all the way to Crafts U Love and The Craft Barn in Surrey on Saturday. Isn't he sweet? But he got spoiled too and got some guitar stuff.
Supplies: K&Co and Making Memories paper, some punches for the flowers, leaves and border, Glimmer Mist and pearls, Cuttlebug love language die, cricut accent essentials for the speech bubble, Autumn Leaves buttons, Joy Craft ribbon.
Inside the card a small Hero Arts sentiment.
Hope you had a lovely Valentine. Night, night.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Very sweet! Your mom will love it. I am always making cards and sending them to my mom. They are the best aren't they?