Thursday 4 February 2010

New Stamping cartridge

Hello,
I was so surprised to see I had won with the BBTB2 challenge. Big thanks to all who voted and all of you who come and visit. I also like to welcome my new followers.
Isn't this a crazy world! I 'm sure there have always been people crafting and making things, but with the invention of the www and blogging... My! It's fun to see what other people are really making and the inspiration it brings. Thanks for all of you who are sharing and ...visiting. I know, because that's what I used to do before I started my blog last year.
On with the post:
I bought the Stamping cartridge a while ago from Crafts U Love and I finally decided to start using it.
I didn't buy it with the intention to create stamps, but because it has so many sentiments. I'm always on the hunt for some nice words or sentiments in rubberstamps, that 's why I love Hero Arts. I collect even rub-on sentiments from differnt brands.
I made this little card to give to someone sweet. It says "Blessed day" and inside; "...when I met you."
The colours I used are cream, red and grey (mushroom). The paint is from Adirondack Acrylic paint dabber.
I managed to get hold of 5 colors at the Market Gallery. A rare occasion. The stamp comes free with The Craft Stamper magazine and I used VersaMagic Red Magic ink and clear embossing powder. I gave the image several layers (7 in total) with cuts from Woodware punches, Nestabilities and the very last one is from the cartridge. Some paint, embossing and glitter and ready!
The cardstock is from Tesco, Papermania, DCWV, American Crafts and the paper is from Sizzix Little Sizzles. I tried to use up my scraps and it's working. I 've created 3 more of these card toppers, which I will use on later projects.
I'm entering this card on the Saturday Challenge  #68: Hearts. There are already 222 links, but that doesn't matter to me. Just play along. Actually this card was finished on Saturday, but I 'm such a slow photographer and poster. I 've got a nice little camera, but it usually stays in the drawer of my crafting cupboard. Even when we go out, I forget to take it along and when I do, I forget to take it out of my handbag. LOL.

No comments: