Wednesday 31 March 2010

I 'm sorry

Can't believe March has gone. I haven't posted much this month, but I 've had a fortnight off work. And since my mom 's been over for her holiday, I have been recuperating from those 2 journeys in the middle of the night across to Belgium and back.
I've got a little card to share that I finished last night. I got a new printer from my DH and now I was able to scan a few images I had carefully kept. I bought Shrinkies a while ago with nice little girls on them. I didn't want to use them because I wanted to keep the images for further use.
Supplies: Smirk paper, corner punch, Hero Arts and Making Memories flowers, Glimmer Mist, Tsukineko ink, Copics, Shimmerz, Basic Grey brads, beadspacers, plastic beads, Papermania pearls and  Mark Richards crystal stickers, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Hero Arts sentiment.

1 comment:

Heather Rogers said...

This is so sweet! Love that little girl image. :)