Thursday 1 April 2010

You make my heart sing

I felt like not making a card today, so I dug out an old photo and decided to enlarge it and frame it.
This picture is taken in 2007 I believe, by my mom and we are standing on the green in front of our house. There are 5 old oaks on that little green patch and it might have been the main reason why we decided in May of that year to move to this house.
I like the sepia setting on cameras. It allows you to mimic the photos of days gone by.
It's a simple frame I 've had for ages, just glass and a board held together with 4 clips, but very versatile and easy to change. If  I want something different, then this picture will go in a scrapbook (page half done as it is 20x30 cm).
Supplies: DCWV cardstock, Wild Card and Sweethearts Cricutv cartridge, Pearl, Bronze and Sand Glimmer Mist, Diamond, Crystal, Stardust and Gold Ice Stickles, Hero Arts flowers, Martha Stewart butterfly punch.
The flourishes are cut with Sweethearts and the sentiment with the Wild Card.

2 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

The pair of you are just adorable. :)

Jeri said...

What a wonderful way to showcase a special photo. Thanks for sharing it with us at Cricut Cardz Challenge.