Tuesday 9 October 2012

A little ducky

... is thinking of you.
I love Crafty Secrets stamps, I must have told you this a gazillion of times. These adorable American stamps are always on my wish list.
The card base is made with Bazill cardstock in pink, while the designer paper is from a collection from American Crafts. I love the ditsy flowers on the dark background. The main image is stamped in Adirondack Latte and coloured with pencils. It is then die cut with a Spellbinders die and edged with antique linen crackle paint.
The flowers are made from white tissue paper and I stamped the first few layers with a little love heart stamp from the same set and then sprayed the flowers with Glimmer Mist. I used a copper brad to affix them together. A small dollop of white pearl pen covers the copper brad.

The inside of the card is decorated with a little sentiment too with more paper from American Crafts.

No comments: