Friday 2 November 2012

Make a wish on your birthday

I love Penny Black stamps. They are so whimsical and funny at the same time.
The little images lend themselves perfectly for a little card making. I have a made a birthday card with a simple design.
The image is stamped on watercolour card and coloured with aquarelle pencils. I am really into good quality pencils. I have always loved them ever since I was a child. Colouring relaxes me, if only I could draw as well then my pencils would get better use.
A little rosette made with elasticated ribbon that I found while on vacation in the Lakes, sits on a Spellbinders die. The paper is from the We R Memory Keepers Tiffany stack.
Three yellow brads from Basic Grey create an extension of the image by repeating the colour and the number of mice. Aren't they cute these 3 little friends? You got to love the napkins tied under their chin...

No comments: