Wednesday 21 October 2009

Birthday Girl

Hello,
It's been awfully long, I know. I 've been so busy at work, getting ready for the health and safety audit... But congrats to us, our clinic passed with the highest score of the region; 96.8%. Well done all you nurses! Full steam ahead for next year! Told you we would come on top, Terry!
Quickly posting a birthday card I made for my sister, she'll be 38 tomorrow. Hope you don't mind me telling, Caj. Lots of love and many more to come, dear sister of mine.
Supplies: Doodlebug Birthday Girl Ring Toss, Orange card from DCWV Spring stack, Copics, Stickles, Liquid Pearls, Cricut Doodlecharms and Storybook cartridges, Hobbycraft ribbon, black Identi-pen, flower brad from Making Memories.


Inside of the card: the little present will hold a gift card.

Thanks for looking. Will be uploading some scrapbook pages I 've made and I'm in the middle of making a mini book for the DH about his music and guitars. So more to come, hopefully soon.

No comments: