Sunday 4 October 2009

Mini Holiday scrapbook

Hello again.
I know it's been a while since I 've posted, but I 've had a nice holiday with my mum and the DH (and he's been a real sweetie...) Yesterday we drove mum all the way back to Belgium and returned the same day -had to miss one nights' sleep-, but a least she's safe.
I promised to share some of the scrapbooking I am doing. Although I've been scrapping 12x12 for a while, I feel only now I'm really getting into it. This year I 've made 4 mini books and this is the one I did for mum to take home as a memory of her holiday with us.



Supplies: 6x6" chipboard, K&Co Wild Saffron designer paper, tag pad, fabric brads, embossed stickers, self adhesive paper ribbon and chipboard alphabet. DecoArt metallics festive green paint, flowers from Prima, Petaloo Flora Doodles and American Crafts, lace from John Lewis, leaf punch and Martha Stewart border punches, acetate page, Cricut Plantin Schoolbook and Storybook cartridges, twine, distress ink and VersaMagic ink by Ranger, Sakura marker, Copic Ciao, Basic Grey files assortment, rub-ons from Three bugs in a rug and Royal & Langnickel, Cropadile and eyelets from We R Memory Keepers, bookrings, vinyl stickers by Papermania.


2nd - 3rd page

3rd - 4th page


Both pages have tags with additional pictures to pull out.


Page 5 - 6:
Page 5 with a journaling tag and page 6 acetate overlay cut with the Cricut. Just added a calendar from the Selphy photo printer.

A picture of my mum in Bath on the other side of the overlay and an accent tag for the robbin on the other page.

7th - 8th page:
A journaling tag about the little robbin and some mini photos with a popped-up picture of robin.

Page 8 and 9 are the final pages with a pocket to hold extra pictures and a journaling tag with a message to my mum.


A close-up of how I hold the extra pictures together. I also added some mini tags with some reminders of the places and dates we 've been.
My mum loves her little book and I enjoyed making it. Hope you like it too, thanks for looking.

No comments: