Friday 23 October 2009

Dancer, Prancer and Blitzen

Goodmorning,

I found some time to finish some Christmas cards I started last night.
Thanks to Regina from BBTB, I picked up the Christmas cart from Cricut again. I got it last Christmas togheter with the Expression, but obviously too late to make seasonal cards.
So it is the first time I 'm cutting these cute reindeers.
I also used the A Merry Little Christmas set from JustRite. I found the set in Belgium when I went to pick up my mom. They sell them in Pipoos, but only do the round 1 5/8 " wooden stamper.
Shame, but at least they have them. Can't find them in the UK.



Supplies: DCWV the Christmas Glitter Matstack and Text Prints the Paper Stack, Christmas cartridge from Cricut, stamps from Just Rite, ink from Tsukineko, brads from Making Memories, Woodware punches, leaf and berry sequins from Guttermann, snow sequin and red ribbon from craft supply, white gel pen from Sakura.


These cards are easy to make, it just requires a bit of patience for punching and layering.
I 've got 3 more reindeers and sentiments ready, but I 've run out of the text paper. So I might be using some Wassail paper or something from K&Co.

Or I might keep the reindeers and use them for a Christmas layout. We'll see..
Thanks for looking, got to go, working tonight...

No comments: