Thursday 22 October 2009

Forest fruits



Hi there,

I finally got to uploading some of my scrapbook layouts. This is the very last one I did. We had spent a Saturday in August out in the New Forest. We were at the Rufus Stone and it was a very hot day. Part of our walk took us through open heath land rather than the shady forest. At least we had a better summer this year as the last 2 haven't been great at all.

I am over the moon. My DH came home during his lunchbreak with a gift for me. They had asked him to re-arrange and tidy up the reception and he could take another Bisley 15-drawers  cupboard for me. I don't care it's a bit ruffled and grey, suits me just fine for all my craft stuff. I've got now 2 standing next to each other and I've stacked Ikea wooden boxes on them that hold my stamps. Finally a space for everything. Yipee!



I used Boxer paper from Basic Grey and ledger paper from Making Memories. Some rub-ons from Boxer and ribbon from FaLaLa. The creme cardstock is from DCWV.


The stickers are also from Boxer and just a few bling stars, heart and dots from my craft supply. I use the Canon Selphy to print my photos and this gives me the option to create journaling spots.
Hope you like it, thanks for looking.

No comments: