I 've just finished the card I made for the BBTB challenge. I kept it simple without any patterned paper, because I wanted to do more cutting and layering. I was almost going to make it a Christmas card, but held off because was ment to be a bit more spring style - hence the flowers.
I love how it 's turned out. I cut the branch in 4" and robin in 2". The flowers and leaves are 1".
Supplies: 3 shades Tsukineko ink for the robin, DCWV Neutrals and Coordinations Elements cardstock, Martha Stewart punch, clear embossed Hero arts sentiment, Orange and Stardust Stickles, popdots, chalk for the background.
Hope you like it. I 've been looking at all the art work on Regina's blog. Amazing stuff! I do love Michelle Kovack's creation. Great job!