Sunday 1 November 2009

Too Cute to Spook

Hello,
I finally managed to upload my project for the BBTB challenge. We had to use the tag feature from the Stretch Your Imagination cart. I used the card function on the tag and made it into a Boo! banner.
Click on the picture to enlarge.

I used a few carts to make this one: Stretch Your Imagination, Doodlecharms, Accent Essentials and Storybook.

Supplies: DCWV Glitter Spring Stack, Papermania cardstock, black card from craft supply, Glitz it Sparkles, wobbly eyes, bling flowers from John Lewis, Prima flowers, orange ribbon from Hobbycraft, fibers from Avec, twine, McGill pine branch punch.


I made a little purple accordeon flower to give some weight to the banner. It is not completely symmetrical, but that doesn't matter to me.

I thinh it turned out really playful. It actually is the first banner I 've ever made. Might try a Christmas one soon. It's so much fun. |Hope you like it and thanks for visiting.

No comments: