Monday 23 November 2009

New stamps

Goodmorning,
Hope you had a nice weekend. I sure did. The weather wasn't, but that doesn't bother a keen crafter.
Saturday, my DH drove me all the way to Surrey, first to Crafts U Love and then to The Craft Barn. He planned on buying me my Christmas presents. Ain't I a lucky girl!
Of course I couldn't wait to start using them... Don't worry DH, I've kept a few for you to wrap and give on Christmas day.
I decided to make some cards for 3 colleagues of mine, who will be leaving for other clinics. In one way or the other, they are all moving to be closer to their families.
And now the cards:

Couldn't resist this happy hippo from Motivet. I used some pink and mint Shimmerz and a lot of cutting and ebossing with the Cuttlebug. I used K&Co + Making Memories paper, flowers from American Crafts colored with Shimmerz.

This little girl is from The Greeting Farm. On this card I used Glimmer Mist. I must say I am won over by the Shimmerz. Less mess, easy little pots to use and cheaper than Glimmer Mist. Definetly my choice for making cards. The sentiments are made with JustRite stamps and I used my new circle Nestabilities to cut them out, which is a lot nicer then using the punch. I finally got the complete Copic set and I really enjoy them. It's worth investing in them.
Thanks for looking and have a nice day.

No comments: