Tuesday 10 November 2009

Snowflake card for Friday Sketchers 77

Goodevening,
I did make the challenge card and managed to finish it today. I followed Jacqueline's sketch to make this card with a Crafty Individuals stamp.
As I had already stamped the image in Midnight Blue ink, I decided to stick to a blue and white colorscheme.
Supplies:  Marianne Design paper (blue), white glittered card from DCWV, blue cardstock from Coordinations, Copics, white Sakura gel pen, Papermania adhesive shimmer dots, MakingMemories brad and ribbons, Accent Essentials cartridge for the Cricut, Nestabilities, Fiskars tag punch, Woodware retro words stamp, Xcut corner rounder punch, Anita's 3D-Gloss, Pearl Glimmer Mist.
I wanted to give a close up on the white accents I did on the bird with a gel pen. Unfortunately the picture kept coming up blurry. Maybe it is too shiny for a picture. I tried the macro setting, but that became even worse.

Thanks for stopping by and good night.

No comments: