Sunday 27 February 2011

Friends Forever

Hi,
I have 3 posts today for you. I have been a bit busy, so I didn't get time to take pictures and post what I have made.
First up is a cute Magnolia card with some lovely Prima papers from the Annalee pad.
 I used a ready made peach coloured card and covered it with blue pearl paper. The little Spellbinders tag is also cut in this pearl paper. The little pearls  are Viva pearl pen. Tilda is coloured with Copics and a lot of Stickles.
I used a  rose cut from the Gypsy; Indie Art cartridge. This is one of the 5 cartridges that was downloadable for free, when registering the Gypsy. Great! I hope Provocraft will do this more. I added Diamond Stickles on the rose, thus allowing it to stand out more from the background.
Hope you like it. Keep looking as 2 more posts are coming up.

No comments: