Tuesday 8 February 2011

Hello with Tilda

A Magnolia card from me today in a shabby style.
I had good fun making this one, trying to give it a lot of texture.
I have a new desk light from IKEA, but I haven't managed to get a daylight bulb from my craft store. So the light coming from the right is yellowish until I can fix it.
The DP is from Making Memories. The flowers are Prima and on the white ones I used an Autumn Leaves flower stamp in walnut stain Distress ink. The brown lace tags are from K&Co.
The white tag is stamped with a Hero Arts Clings text stamp. The corners and flowers are from Autumn Leaves. The little Hello stamp is again from Hero Arts and of course Tilda is from Magnolia.
Coloured with Copics and Stickles. I made little pearl dots with Viva pearl pen and as you can see. I used another kraft card. Just like white card, it seems to work with anything.

No comments: