Saturday 5 February 2011

Handmade just for you

So many ideas, so little time.
Have you also got that feeling sometimes where you want to do so much, inspiration comes flooding in, but time runs out. It is happening to me lately and most of the time work is sucking the energy out of me.
A weekend off should be holy to me, just for me to indulge in my hobby. Then housework calls me... Keep dreaming, girl, you 're not in paradise. Oh, if I ever win the lottery.... I 'll be papercrafting with revenge. Snigger, snigger.
To cheer me up, a very pink card, he he.
Everything cut with my dearly beloved Cricut and Gypsy; Wild Card and Home Decor.

DP: American Crafts, Making Memories Cheeky collection -Abby.
Stamp: Elisabeth Bell with watercolours
Embellishments: Prima white flowers, Cosmos and Flower Power Glimmer Mist, Purple jewels, diamond Stickles, 3D glaze.

No comments: