Sunday 25 September 2011

Baby shower gift and card

Hello,
I just want to share with you the gift I made for my colleague's baby. It is a baby bouquet made out of baby clothing and silk flowers. I rolled all the little clothes and wrapped them with floral tape on to wooden dowels.
 When I bought all the stuff, I didn't know if it was going to be boy or girl. It's a girl and I am pleased with the colour scheme.
The items are: a velvet jumpsuit with a little hat, 4 pairs of socks, 1 pant, 1 long-sleeved onesie and 1 bib.
The card I made when the baby was born. I used a Sizzix Hello Kitty die with October Afternoon paper.
The flower is from Prima with Glimmer Mist and faux stitching with a Making Memories eyelet and Doodlebug velvet brad.
 The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and the trim from Making Memeories. The card is cut with my Gypsy and using Accent Essentials.
I used Glossy accents for the eyes and nose and coloured with Copics.

1 comment:

Heather Rogers said...

This is so sweet. I am sure she loved it. I had a lot of Hello Kitty stuff when I was little. So fun to still see it around. :)
Hugs~