Monday 19 September 2011

Merry everything with Mimi (1)

A Penny Black Christmas card with the little character of Mimi. I made several in this range and this is the first one I am going to share with you.
 I used a Marianne Design die cut to make the frame and put the image on dimensional glue. I used Cricut Christmas snowflakes with liquid appliqué and added the same for the snow on Mimi.
 The design paper is from Papermania and I used old cardstock from my stash. I stamped the little presents with Versamark on the green cardstock and distressed with Distress Inks all the white paper. The flowers are from Petaloo and I added Lemon Ice Stickles as the original glitter kept falling off the flowers.
The image is coloured with Copics and I have added Star Dust Stickles to her wings and the berries on her hat.

No comments: