Monday 26 September 2011

Crafty Secrets: Tea with Alice stampset

It's a very important date... with this lovely gate fold card. I used this adorable stamp set from Crafty Secrets, who have the most darling stamps I have seen. So glad they sell this side of the ocean.
I used my score-pal to make the card from a 5 1/4x 12 piece of American Crafts cardstock. I bought a score-mat this weekend at Crafts U Love and it's my best tool ever.
I used Eline's Babies paper from Marianne Design and Ledger paper from Making Memories. I stamped and inked with Adirondack Latte.
The doily is sprayed with Old Lace, Crème de Chocolate and Vintage Rose Glimmer Mist. The ribbon is from Marianne Design.
 I stamped little roses on tea pot and cup.
The flower is made with the Flowershoppe cartridge and sprayed with a remainder of pearl Glimmer Mist to which I added water and used to wet the paper to be able to mould.
The completed card with added pink pearls in the cut-outs from the Platin Schoolbook cartridge.

No comments: