Wednesday 16 December 2009

Baby, it's cold outside

Hello again,
I know, it's been a while. Work is getting more and more stressfull.
We still can't find the staff. I had the job offer on my blog, but took it down after some time. After all, it is a hobby blog and it is up to Fresenius to do the right thing to recruit.
But I will mention it again, might be someone out there desperate for a job. Although I hope all of you are fine. This is not really a time you want to be job hunting. Any RN's after full-time or part-time employment and you want to try something new or you have renal background? Contact me, leave a comment under this post. I will get back to you. Our nurses will provide you training and mentoring on the job, I am a nurse and mentor myself. My unit is Chandlers Ford dialysis unit and you can also check it on the Fresenius careers website http://www.freseniuscareers.co.uk/jobs/workingforus.aspx.
I will be more than happy to answer your questions here if you like.

On to my cards now. I've got another Christmas one. I used a lot of glimmer and shimmer, it's Christmas at last. I made this square card and a little gift card holder.
Supplies: Whiff of Joy stamp, patterned paper from Search Press, cardstock from Coordinations, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Shimmerz and Blingz, Stickles and Glitz it! glitter, Sakura gelpens, Prima and Hero Arts flowers, Making Memories brad, Nestabilities, Graphically Speaking cart for the Cricut, ribbon from Joy! Crafts.
I have one week annual leave and my mother has come over to stay with us until Boxing Day. It will be nice to spend Christmas together at last. It's been a few years since we've had that.
Today we had our first snow of the year. It didn't stay, but it was fun to see.
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas. I'll be posting more, so stay tuned.

No comments: