Tuesday 1 December 2009

Brrr...

Hi there,
The first of December and we wake up to a really frosty morning. I have a card to match the weather.
Supplies: K&Co paper, Tim Holz Distress ink pads in 6 colors -the only ones I have-, waterbrush, Nestabilities, Cricut Graphically Speaking cart for the snowflakes and the sentiment, Prima Hortensia, Basic Grey brad, Making Memories ribbon, Glitz It glitter, Stickles, Mint Shimmerz, Flowersoft, McGill punch, Martha Stewart border punch, stamp is Snoesjes by Marianne Design, ink: Memento.
The whole image was colored just using distress ink pads and a waterbrush. Although I have only 6 colors, I think the result turned out great. On the close up you can see that I also colored the sentiment with the ink and glittered it.
Thanks for visiting, have a nice day.

No comments: