Thursday 31 December 2009

Goodbye 2009

Hello on the last evening of  2009,
We are having a quite time. I 've been struck with pneumonia and this is actually the first day that I manage to do something. I 'm on Amoxicillin 1500mg and I think it's starting to work. Although not at night, I 'm giving my other half sleepless nights. Oh, dear.
I 'll keep this short, just a card and a few of my favourite Christmas decorations.

The stamp is from Stamps Happen, cute little birdies. Maybe you feel stuffed like them now. The frame is cut with Storybook cartridge, some flowers from Marianne Design, paper from K&Co Que Sera Sera, rub-on sentiment from Wild Raspberry. I added some Glimmer Mist and pearls from Papermania, sequins from the Beadshoppe and brads from Making Memories. Colored with Copics and some Distress ink.





These ornaments are from glass and are made in Poland and Germany, only the last one is made in China. I love snowmen and have collected quite a few. It's a shame that they all will have to go in hibernation again. Sigh, until next year. Happy New Year everyone and good health. Yeah...

No comments: