Monday 21 December 2009

Two snowfriends

Haha, maybe the last of all my Christmas card makings. Yet I do not know for sure.
Let's see; 2 jolly cards made with the limited edition snowfriends cartridge and some lovely paper from My Minds Eye.

I added a sentiment from the JustRite set and I used Nestabilities to cut out the image part to get a 3D effect. The cardstock is from American Crafts and Coordinations.


On this little man I added the mouth with black gel pen. I also used Martha Stewart border punches and some ribbon.
Hope you like it. I 'm off to bed, it was my first day back to work and I didn't sleep very well the night before. Woke up at 2 am with a drilling headache and I didn't manage to fall asleep again after the painkillers. I'm worrying way to much about my work, a good thing I've got my hobby.

No comments: