Wednesday 23 December 2009

Love Always

I have a little card to share with you.
I love the colors and shine to it.
I started with the Doodlecharms heart shape and the shadow, which I sprayed with Vintage Pink Glimmer Mist and embossed in the Cuttlebug.
Then I used the bird and crown from the Crafty Secrets stamp set and colored with Blingz. The crown is silver embossed.
Then some Prima and Petaloo flowers sprayed with Sand and Pearl Glimmer. Some punched branches and hearts sprayed with Olive Vine and Vintage Pink, some Autumn Leaves's buttons, some Distress ink on the paper and frame edges and a sentiment stamp from Hero Arts.
The papers are Basic Grey Porcelain and MakingMemories Ledger paper.

Just add a blue polka dot satin ribbon, et voila, c'est fini.
Love, love. love it. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Very pretty, Margaret. I love the pionk and the little bird with the crown. I am just not ready to make Valentines cards yet. :)
Mybe next week after Christmas.