Monday 25 January 2010

First stop: Perth

Hello,
While I'm brewing on another batch of cards, I 'll quickly upload some more LO of our 2004 Scotland holiday. These 2 pages are made with BG Euphoria paper. The first page is as we just arrived in Perth in the evening. We stayed a few nights and the drove on to Inverness.
I used some cuts from the Graphically Speaking cartridge on this page and inked and layered the flowers.
Here I cut some decoupage butterflies to create a 3 D-effect. The sentiment is printed on vellum.
The top picture seems a bit odd as we put the camera on the top of the car roof to take the picture, part of the roof came in the picture, which I just cut off. This picture is taken along our journey further up north. Scotland is a lovely place to visit. It had almost become our new home, but then we decided to move to the South so we're closer to Belgium incase our parents are not well.
Thanks for stopping bye. Night, night.

No comments: