Tuesday 19 January 2010

Sneak peek

Aha, you thought I was gone...
I'm in the middle of a project that I'm creating for the BBTB2 challenge; something for Valentine and something with purple. First I thought "purple for Valentine?"... I do love purple for my clothing but not for Valentine. Oh dear! But then I started digging out some stuff I had lying around and a little light went up...
Aha... So this project is a bit more work then usual, so I give you only a little sneak peek. I can tell you it's a box with something inside... Not telling what is going to be inside yet. Patience....

Although my purple in the picture looks blue, it is in fact real purple combined with lilac to soften it down. Some distressing, some glimmer mist,....lalalalala.... Not telling you anymore, just keep in touch. Ciao.
PS: I 've reloaded the picture in previous post as the background was too blue and didn't do my card justice.

No comments: