Sunday 10 January 2010

Rock the farm

Hi there,
I've been crafting my Sunday away. Tomorrow is back to work. Managed to shake off the bugs.

I used this cute stamp from TGF, she's fun to colour. I had to use some paper from BG Offbeat, I thought all the pears and apples and turnips worked well with the farm theme. I cut some ducks from the "A childs' Year" cartridge. Some fun designs on there!
I 've used a lot of different craft goodies on this one, I even got out my sewing machine again. Phew!

I kept the inside nice and simple, but added some stitching. All the duckies are layered 3 to 4 times to give them extra dimension. I'm going to upload this one to my TGF Gallery.
Have a nice week!

1 comment:

Carole Beath said...

Now this is just darling... I love that patterned strip and the sweet duck.
Carole