Monday 27 July 2009

Another get well card

Hi there,
With this swine-flu going on everywhere, I thought this would be a really fun card to send someone.
I purchased this funny rubber stamp from Crafts U Love in June. It is from Whipper Snapper, they have a lot of these comical stamps.
Ink and color: Dew Drop and Whispers, Woodware 3" punch, Cuttlebug: emboss,Paper: Basic Grey Lime Rickey,Cardstock: from stash, Flower: Petaloo, Brad: Memory Makers,Sentiment: computer generated, Vintage buttons from my mother.
Yes, really, my mom sends me a lot of craft stuff, some things she has just lying around. Lol. She 's the best! I send some of my cards to her to use for her friends as she struggles making stuff of her own because of arthritis in her hands. Now I must remember to take a picture first and upload to my blog.
Thanks for watching.

No comments: