Tuesday 28 July 2009

My first Magnolia stamp

Hello, This is the first Magnolia stamp I bought. Still looking for other ways to color her in as I'm not completely satisfied with the way I did it using Whispers brushpens. The card is cut with the Cricut and so are the frames. VersaMagic Dew drops used for the ink, the cardstock is from Papermania and has been sanded. The red cardstock is from an old pack that I bought years ago and never thought I would use. Paper and 3-D sticker are from K&Co Life's Journey collection. The paper flowers are from Marianne design and were sent to me by my mother some time ago. I couldn't find a shop with Prima flowers close by and asked my mom to have a look where she lives. She choose these as she she didn't like the Prima ones they were selling. LOL. These are really cute, but very dinky. This card is with DCWV cardstock and K&Co paper that I bought in a big bundle from a Hobbystore at Bluewater. The tags and shapes are cut with the Cricut and the sticker is from Life's Journey. The vintage lace is from my mom's collection. The small brads on both cards are from MemoryMakers. The cards and shapes are all cut with the Cricut. It's funny how taste changes. When I was little, I didn't like the "old" stuff. Now I can't wait to get my hands on them. I recently bought more lace trims from John Lewis. I 'm also collecting vintage images of children and flowers. Today I purchased to vintage collage sheets in Lyndhurst at The Old Apothecary. This lady sells soaps and creams and perfumes, but all with a vintage touch. She even sells these replica email advertisings. Check it out at: http://www.oldapothecary.co.uk/index.html Very nice indeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.