Monday 27 July 2009

Card based on Friday Sketchers #62

Hello everyone, Finished a card last night that I based on sketch #62 of the Friday Sketchers, but it got to late to upload. I'm still getting my head around all this. It 's my first time to parttake in a card challenge. Having problems working out how to put in the hyperlink. Well, lets see if it works. Here is my card.Couldn't decide which is the better picture. I use a Daylight lamp, but I'm still not good at taking the pictures. LOL. Stamp: Lizie&Herb series, Ink: Brilliance Dew drop, Colors: Copics and Whispers, Star dust stickles, Memory makers Button brads, large brad Basic Grey Sugared, Paper: Basic Grey Wassail, Cardstock: Coordination's Nostalgia and DCWV Christmas glitter matstack, Cuttlebug embossing, Prima and Hero Arts Flowers, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist on flowers, Trim from stash. I guess it's a bit early for Christmas in July, but I couldn't wait anymore to use the Wassail paper. I bought it last winter in the sales from Crafts U Love. I love all Basic Grey papers. It's a good thing I live far from any of the craft shops I like, but then not so good... LOL. I bought the girl stamp at The Craft Barn, I have stamped 7 of these little girls and colored them in different color schemes ready to use and I have already cut some paper to make more Christmas cards. Talk about getting a head start.
Hope you like my card and thanks for looking.

No comments: