Sunday 26 July 2009

Crafty Secrets Stamps

Hi there, I 've recently purchased some Crafty Secrets Stamps. I love their look and vintage style. We drove all the way up to Wantage to purchase some from The Stamp Attic. I still got a few more on my wish list. Wouldn't mind having them all. LOL. Here are a few cards I made with them. I love the little Kewpies in their bare bottoms. Crafty Secrets has another set dedicated to them. Might get them some time. Stamps: Fishing buds Ink and color: Versamagic Dew drops, Copics Ciao, Whispers, Stardust Stickles. Paper: Marianne design - Eline's Vintage Embellishes: brads and trims from my stash. My next card is made by joining 3 stamps from the Sweet Kids set. Stamps: Sweet kids Ink and color: Dew drops, Copics, Whispers Paper: Marianne design-Eline's Vintage Embellishes: Prima flowers, Basic Grey brad, trim from Hobbycraft I 'll show you one more from the same stamp set: Ink and color: Dew drops, Tim Holz Distress ink, Whispers Paper: Basic Grey Euphoria Embellishes: lace John Lewis, Prima flowers, Doodlebug brad, ribbon from stash. The next card is made with the Bird Notes stamp set. Ink: Dew drops, Tim Holz Distress Ink Paper: Basic Grey Sugared Embellishes: Hero Arts Flowers, Paperchase organza ribbon, pebbles from stash.

Hope you like it, thanks for looking.

No comments: