Tuesday 28 July 2009

Sarah Kay stamp

Hello, This is my first Sarah Kay stamp I bought. I still remember this character from my primary school days. The image is colored with Whispers, the cardstock and rub-on sentiment are from DCWV, paper is from K&Co, ribbon is from Joy! Crafts. The shapes and tags are cut with the Cricut. I made this birthday card for a colleague. This card took me a lot of time. I do love the paper from the Basic Grey Sultry range. These were some leftovers I had from a scrapbook layout. I colored Sarah with Whispers and used Doodlebug Sugar coating on her hat. The rub-on is a sentiment from K&Co Wild Raspberry. The felt and plastic flowers are from American Crafts, the button is from Autumn Leaves, some ordinary twine and a puffy chick from Paperchase. The ribbon is recycled from a box of Belgian chocolates. I ironed it and have been using it in many projects. The chocalates of course have are gone. LOL.

No comments: