Monday 27 July 2009

Christmas cards

Hello again, I 've been really busy today making cards and I have enjoyed every minute. We had a lot of heavy showers today, so that prevented me going out. As I had already 7 girls stamped, I made another 3 cards. I like this stamp so much, might make even more... The products used are mostly the same as before. Ink and color: Dew drops, Copics, Whispers. Paper and card: Basic Grey Wassail, Coordinations Nostalgia. Glitter: Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Stickles Star Dust and Diamond and Distress Antique linen. Brads: Basic Grey, MemoryMakers. Flowers: Prima and trim from stash. On this card I used an extra sequin from the Bead Shoppe behind the small Basic Grey brad. This card has ribbon from MemoryMakers FaLaLa range, the star brad was originally an old rose color, but I colored it with a Copic marker. The round sentiment is stamped with a JustRite stamper from my Monogram set. I inked it roughly with VersaMagic Dew Drop Red Brick and put Glitz-it glitter over the top. I like the way the cards have turned out. Hope you do to, Bye.

No comments: