Monday 27 July 2009

Get Well cards

Hello, As promised a few more get well cards. Being a nurse, I love this pretty stamp from the Greeting Farm. I found her a Crafts U Love. I colored her uniform in the NHS colors, a color I now where too. I was used to nurses wearing only white. Changing felt a bit strange in the beginning when I started working here. But I guess it 's a better color for my image now, couldn't imagine her all in white. LOL. Paper: Basic Grey Lime Rickey, Ink and colors: Dew drops, Copics and Whispers, Brads: Basic Grey, Flowers: Prima, Glitter: Star Dust Stickles, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Anita's 3D Clear Gloss, Button: 99p store, ribbon from my mom. :) Here is my lovely nurse again.
She 's in her holiday mood now, just like me, so her apron is lighter. She 'll serve you sparkling orange juice and a sweet apple. LOL.
All items used: same as before, only no Glimmer mist, Button: Autumn Leaves French Twist, Ribbon: Hobbycraft. Hope you like it.

No comments: