Friday 9 April 2010

End of the week

So glad it's the end of the week and I 've survived. Plenty of things to do on the job this week, more like catch-up. Next week might be hectic too and a new nurse is starting whom I will be mentoring.
But for now I am only considering the week-end, don't have to work and the weather is warm and sunny. Ahhh! Spring has sprung at last after all the rain.
Now on to 2 cards I made this week. I 'm falling in love with my Cricut over and over again.
I used the Home Decor and Wild Card cartridges. The yellow card is my take on a card I saw in the Card making with Cricut-book.
Supplies: BG Euphoria paper and chipboard, Copics, glitter, Moonlight and Marshmallow Glimmer Mist, Flowersoft, Hero Arts white flowers, Tsukineko ink, Martha Stewart punch.
Supplies: K&Co Que Sera Sera paper, DCWV cardstock, Copic, Martha Stewart borderpunch, satin ribbon Veritas
The inside of the card has a punched border and sentiment. Just kept this one very simple.

1 comment:

Heather Rogers said...

So pretty...both of them, Margarte! I love the bee. I have those cartridges, I think I need to use them more often. :)