Saturday 3 April 2010

Thinking of you with love

My holiday is almost finished; tomorrow is Easter and Monday, it's back to work.
We didn't decide on going away just yet and my DH was still working, but I have enjoyed every moment of this break.
I had my birthday last Monday and on Tuesday I went for a pampering session at the Clarins Spa. Delicious!
Then I met up with  friends, Loretta, Howard and Riza, who treated me to lunch with them at Nando's. They are so sweet, they even gave me a big bunch of flowers. Thanks a lot, I enjoyed your company! I 'd not had such a nice birthday since I came to the UK. Sorry, Howard, but the girls had to go shopping for afters.
I made a little card with my new Rose Garden Papermania paper. Sweet paper!
Supplies: Wild Card cartridge for the roses background, Versamagic Brilliance ink, scalloped circle Woodware punch, Martha Stewart border and butterfly punch, Hero Arts white flower and sentiment, Shrinkies nice little girls image, Copics, paper roses, vintage glitter.

1 comment:

Heather Rogers said...

So pretty! Love the flowers and that shrinkies image is wonderful. I have never heard of that in the US.

Happy Easter
xxx