Friday 2 April 2010

A lovely Easter to you

Another rainy morning, but it doesn't dishearten me. Oh no, more time to craft!
I made this little gift box filled with jelly beans for my DH. Can't have an egg hunt now, too old and too wet...
Also the little eggs I bought for him, just wouldn't fit the box.
Anyway, he loves sweets, almost anything. I made him cut down, because I was afraid that one day he might get sick. All that sugar!
The box had to be green, his favourite color.
I used the Wild Card for the box and sentiment and Stretch your imagination for the bunny. I used 4 layers on the bunny and embossed the egg with the Cuttlebug. Coloring is done with Copics. I used glaze on the paint brush and liquid applique on the bunny tail.
I covered the sentiment in Baby Blue Stickles. The ribbon is from Crate Paper. I made a little acetate window and embossed it with little roses.
I 'm sure my DH will love it and definitly will love what's inside.
This project has been entered on: Flutterby Wednesday and Cricutters Anonymous.

7 comments:

Lynne said...

Love it!! I like how you embossed the acetate window! Thanks for joining us this week at Cricutters Anonymous!
Lynne CA DT:)

Heather Rogers said...

So cute! He will love it. :)

Joanna said...

Oh how adorable...and very creative! tfs!

Danni said...

How fun! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!!

Jeanette said...

This is just all sweetness. Thanks for joining us at FlutterBy.

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

this is adorable!! I had forgotten about that bunny on stretch your imagination thanks for reminding me!

Anonymous said...

WOW! What an amazing box! I love all of the details you've added! Thanks for joining us at CA!

Kandi *CA DT*