Thursday 15 April 2010

Plantin Schoolbook Rickrack challenge

I got a little card together this morning. It's a perfect day outside, though the forecast is a volcanic dust storm/wind coming over the UK today, all the way from Iceland? So, just not hang the laundry out today...
I made this card using only cuts from the PS cartridge. Rickrack frame, label, flowers and leaves and even the blue and brown background are made with the Cricut. So versatile!
Of course I had to include some stamping.
Supplies: DCWV cardstock, paper from Marianne Design Eline's Vintage, Copic and Whispers markers, Stickles, corner rounder punch small X-cut, Basic Grey brads, ribbon from stash, Whiff of Joy and Hero Arts stamp.

7 comments:

Karen Pinsonat said...

Beautiful card! I love the rick rack frame.

Joanna said...

Very cute! I like the way you made the rick rack into a frame..and the flowers are perfect! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2!

Regina Easter said...

oh my, this is so darn sweet...hugs

Unknown said...

This card is adorable, I love the way you used the rick rack as a frame and you did a wonderful job with the Copics as well! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2!

Jeri said...

This is just darling. I love how you framed your image with the rick rack. Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2.

Sandi said...

Darling image, love the ric rac. Thanks for joining use in the BBTB2 Challenge. Sandi

shelly said...

aww what an adorable card. thanks so much for sharing at bbtb2