Thursday 22 April 2010

Happy Birthday friend

A Happy Birthday to all of you out there who are celebrating this month!
I decided I needed a few more birthday cards in my stash so I played along with A Spoon Full of Sugar challenge 100, here. The prize is a gift certificate. Now, who wouldn't want that?! I also entered this card on Just Magnolia, here.
I used one of my late stamps. I've got quite some stamps that haven't seen any ink, also this little Tilda. I am proud owner of 4 little Tilda stamps, but could do with more. LOL.
I used Stretch Your Imagination for the frame and present cuts. Some Basic Grey June Bug paper. Making Memories brads and felt flower. Coloring with Copics and Stickles and 3D-Glaze.

2 comments:

darcy48 said...

Hi Margaret I love your card and especially like the background on your card x

Bev said...

Beautiful card, such wonderful detail and fabulous choice of papers! Thanks for joining us at JM this week x